Original Datte: Mon. October 24, 2022,12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Who hasn’t sat through a presentation and been bored, even when you really wanted to hear what the speaker had to say?
What you will learn:
- The power of storytelling to convey ideas and emotions
- Important differences between personal vs. business storytelling
- How to properly prepare your story
- Understand story structure and how it impacts the listener
- Being authentic is the only way to be effective
About our Presenter: Richard Kuepper
Richard Kuepper is the Founder and President of L.E.A.D. U.S.A., L.L.C., a Connecticut-based corporate learning, and development company. He has spent the last 25 years delivering dynamic programs to organizations in North America, Asia, and Europe.
Rich’s ability to design high-impact, customized programs for organizations has him highly sought as a consultant, speaker, and coach in leadership and team development, optimal performance, growth mindset and wellbeing.
Some of L.E.A.D.’s clients include Bigelow Tea, Gartner, Yale University, Yale New Haven Hospital, G.E., B.I.C. Corporation.
Prior to founding L.E.A.D., Rich worked globally as a Master Trainer and Coach for Anthony Robbins in personal learning and development forums and has an extensive engineering and sales background for Phillips and Pitney Bowes.