Build Your Business Workshop Series – Session #5:
Original Date: March 17, 2022
In this fast-paced, entertaining program, you will learn the right online and offline marketing strategies for an e- commerce or Web-based business, including a retail business on eBay or Amazon.
From this presentation, you will takeaway:
- The difference between “push” and “pull” marketing
- The four things every e-commerce business needs on its website
- “Pay per click,” SEO, e-mail blasts, and affiliate programs (oh my)
- Generating favorable product reviews without paying for them
- Social media marketing strategies that actually work
- Taking advantage of eBay’s and Amazon’s marketing resources
About our speaker Cliff Ennico
CLIFF ENNICO (www.cliffennico.com), a nationally recognized authority on small business legal and tax issues, is best known as the former host of MONEYHUNT, the PBS television series for entrepreneurs. He is the author of 16 books, including “The Crowdfunding Handbook: Raise Money for Your Small Business or Startup with Equity Funding Portals”, and judges business plan and elevator pitch competitions nationwide. An attorney and small business consultant based in Fairfield, CT, he has launched thousands of businesses in his 40-year career.