November 3, 2022 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Stress Management in the Workplace – Your Brain and Stress
Did you know that workplace stress costs US businesses up to $300 BILLION yearly? Does it surprise you that it is reported that 83% of US workers suffer from work-related stress? Or that stress causes around one million workers to miss work every day! Needless to say, this is a topic that needs to be addressed. Stress management is possible and can be simple to relieve. By using neuroscience research Julie will reveal simple techniques that anyone can do to IMMEDIATELY see a reduction of stress and create long-term positive results.
Key Training and Takeaways:
- Gain a basic understanding of the brain stress response.
- Learn simple techniques to gain long-term relief from stress.
- Build a low-stress workplace atmosphere.
- Discover the benefit to your workers and company.
About our Speaker: Julie Anderson
Julie Anderson (YourBestMindLLC.com), also known as the “Brain Lady”, is an in-demand international professional speaker and corporate trainer; wielding her expertise in brain science to bring solution-based training into organizations and with entrepreneurs for business, communications, relationships, and life success resulting in increased productivity, skyrocketing sales, preventing conflicts, and breaking through barriers in business and life.
- An established brain authority in the media, Julie has been interviewed by ABC, FOX, and UPN, and is a frequent expert guest on many radio networks. She is also the host of the Brain Lady Speaks and Women Entrepreneurs Podcasts. She is also the creator of the Brain Personality Assessment tool. The BPCA is the most comprehensive personality assessment tool available on the market today.
Most notably her book, Communication Made Easy and Your Brainstorm Journal-for Journaling 101 Storms in Your Brain is renowned for being a fun and interactive brain-friendly journal. Soon to be released Change Your Mind-Brain Based Practices To Reduce Stress And Improve Your Mindset is a personal development must-have; and What Did You Say? Brain Hacks for Understanding People and Personalities will be a must-have in every workplace and home.