With Integrative Family Medicine, Osteopathic Treatments and Acupuncture, I can help you manage and prevent chronic disease and reduce medications.
You can easily see or talk with me – right away and any time – via text, call, televisit, or in the office.
We have enough time so I can really listen to you and address your concerns.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Board Certified in Family Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Fellowship trained in Integrative Medicine
- Family Medicine / Primary Care
- Women’s Health
- Integrative Medicine
- Osteopathic treatment
- Nutrition, fitness, lifestyle coaching
- Dietary counseling for many conditions, including high blood pressure, digestive problems, & pain relief
- Nutritional supplements and herbal medication
- Stress management techniques
Medication-free care and minimized use of medications and supplements
SERVING THE COMMUNITIES OF FAIRFIELD & NEW HAVEN COUNTIES
324 Elm St Ste 203A
Monroe, CT 06468 US