Our Mission: The Center for Family Justice (CFJ) breaks the cycle of abuse and violence – domestic, sexual and child – by providing services that create hope, restore lives and drive social change through education and community collaboration.
CFJ provides free, confidential comprehensive crisis and supportive services to ALL victims and survivors of domestic and sexual violence in the communities of Bridgeport, Easton, Fairfield, Fairfield, Monroe, Stratford, and Trumbull, without regard to gender identity, sexual orientation, or immigration status.
We believe that:
- Everyone should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Collaboration with our clients, partners and communities is vital to achieve individualized choice, success and empowerment.
- Trust is essential for our work in building self-sufficient survivors.
- Compassion and hope allow people to thrive and feel safe.
- Community education, awareness and outreach are essential to drive and maintain social change and justice.
753 Fairfield Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06604 USA