By Alan J. Amendola, DC of CT Back & Wellness
Did you know that texting and sitting at the computer for hours on end can lead to an increased incidence of neck and upper back pain? Yes! Text neck is now a syndrome!
Therefore, what can YOU do to help reduce incidences of text neck and upper back pain?
- Find a chair that allows you to have both your hips and knees at a 90 degree angle.
- Sit at the edge of the chair with feet flat on the floor
- Bring phone up to eye level, with the top line of text in line with your eyes.
HOW TO PERFORM A SAFE NECK STRETCH
- Sit in a chair with a back
- Turn your head to the left at 45 degrees
- Using your left hand, grab just below the base of the skull and look down to your left knee
- Hold for 5 seconds, repeat 5 times
- Repeat on other side
For further information about any services pertaining to Chiropractic, neck pain, back pain, sciatica, health & wellness, healthcare, feel free to contact Alan Amendola, DC at the office of CT Back & Wellness.
By phone: 203-261-0064, by email: ctbackandwellnesschiro.com.